Personal – A Little About Me
- Colorado has been my home since 1995, but I was born and raised in Bethlehem, PA.
- Selling Real Estate is a passion of mine – the people I meet especially make it worth while!
- I’m an animal lover and daily spoil my two yellow Labs, Boondocks and Brie.
- Freshly groomed Nordic trails make me giddy – LOVE cross country skiing!
- I’ve been happily married to my husband Mark since 1998 and counting.
- Writing, reading and playing guitar are three hobbies of mine.
- I taught high school English for three years. So grateful for that experience!
- I’m the oldest of three – my sisters live on opposite coasts so I’m forever traveling East or West.
- Comedy wins out over most anything for me – books, movies, people in general – love a laugh!
- I find it incredibly rewarding when a client becomes a friend in the end, and/or when they refer me to others!
Real Estate Broker, Keller Williams Advantage Realty, LLC, Winter Park, CO — 3/2020 – Present. Joined KW, the largest real estate company in the world, to better serve with advanced tools and an extended global network. In 10/2020, she recruited a promising new agent to her team, Erin Life, with whom she expects to branch out for further team expansion.
Sales Specialist, Hideaway Station (Terminal East), Winter Park, CO — 12/2019 – 9/2020. Launch sale in Winter Park generating $23M in sales: 34 condos, with 17 sold opening weekend, and 94% of the building sold before completion.
Real Estate Broker, Playground Destination Properties, Winter Park, CO — 10/2008 – 2/2020. Assisting buyers and sellers throughout Grand County.
Sales Specialist, The Peloton, Boulder, CO — 6/2007 – 7/2007; 8/2008 – 10/2008. Generated five million in sales total within three separate sales campaigns for this multiplex condominium development.
Sales Specialist, Playground Destination Properties, Winter Park, CO — 10/2006 – 5/2008. Sold Real Estate launch-style within Intrawest’s Real Estate Division at the Winter Park Ski Resort. Generated over thirty million in sales within a six-person team, selling the base condominiums and lofts pre-construction. Continued afterwards to sell remaining inventory and usher contracts through to closing.
Sales Specialist, Pre-Sales Development, Winter Park, CO — 12/2005 – 09/2006. Instrumental in the successful launch of Bear Crossing, a town home development in Winter Park, with 50 out of 56 homes sold; generated over 20 million in sales within this three-person team dynamic.
English Teacher, Middle Park High School, Granby, CO — 8/2000 – 6/2003. Taught English and Speech & Debate; Cheerleading Coach.
Fort Hays State University, Hays, Kansas — Grant Training and Certification Program; Completed December 2009.
Real Estate License, Colorado Real Estate Institute; Denver, CO. Completed 8/2003. Professional Real Estate Designations: GRI; Managing Broker License.
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO — Secondary English Licensure; A Summa Cum Laude Graduate – May 1998.
Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, PA — Bachelor’s Degree, English/Journalism; Graduated December 1994. Feature writer for the University’s newspaper, The Voice.